The inaugural SCCU/London Club Championships took place on Saturday, 29 June 2019 at St Lukes Church, Kidderpore Avenue, London NW3 7SU.
- Major (180 ECF) - 7 teams entered
- Intermediate (150 ECF) - 9 teams entered
- Minor (120 ECF) - 10 teams entered
Although it had been intended to run all sections as Swiss tournaments, on the day some adjustments were made to the pairing of Major and Intermediate.
- In the Major a seventh round was squeezed in so that it ran as an all-play-all.
- In the Intermediate teams were grouped together in one of three triangular matches (played over two rounds with jamboree pairings) to avoid giving a bye to any team in the conventional Swiss. An unfortunate weakness of the hybrid pairing was that the two highest scoring teams (Hatch End and Pimlico) never got to play each other. The two teams finished equal on match points (11/12) with Hatch End prevailing on tiebreak by a single game point.
The winning teams (left to right) are:
Clicking on names of the winning teams will link to the respective tournament results.